Friday 23 May 2014

The knicker and bra issue continued

I blogged a post recently about my experience of sports underwear and what happens when they stop working in the middle of the work out, I entered the danger zone, as in I became a danger to myself. 

Imagine I had ended up in hospital because I boxed myself in the face with a stray breast, these things could actually happen to me. 

Well I found something that really works and it cost me E15.00 in Dunnes Stores. 

cobalt Sports Bra

It's underwired within an inch of it's life.  Nothing is getting out of this. 

cobalt Sports Bra

Really, it's supportive enough for Dolly Parton.  It goes up to a size 38DD and it is the best.  

I think that it is the under wire that makes all of the difference, but I mean I did burpees, boxed and jumping jacks and nothing wobbled, on top at least. 

Now for the bottom half, I have an unusual tactic that has helped.  I think that I am one of those people who just has a wobbly bum and it will always be that way. 

I found that the women's underwear, I either had to wear it tight and then everyone knew that my underwear was to tight and I felt that I was going to need to have a c section to remove the underwear, all of the others just continued with the wobble. 

Now without going into detail about how I found this out but here's what helped.  Call me mad if you will

white-navy Giorgio Boxer

E6.00 in Dunnes, I know the last of the big spenders, but there was no underwear going into places that they shouldn't and I felt really comfortable and supported in them. 

Now as my mother would say, if I was in an accident and they removed my clothes, I would possible be a very odd victim, but these work. 

"Dolly Parton once said that she was one of the first to burn her Bra's, it took the fire department 3 days to put the fire out" 
Now that's the support that I'm looking for!

Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment