Thursday 24 April 2014

Ferrero Roche Bites




Ok, so there not Ferrero Roche, but these are 1 Propoint per bite, and I'm happy with that.  

Easter may have been kind to you and you restrained yourself, however if you plan on indulging at all, these are great and if you have kids that are off school, this may well keep them occupied for an hour. 

I have to warn you though, the temptation to lick the spoon is unreal. 

I actually got this recipe off of another WeightWatchers facebook page, but the first time I ever tasted them was about 5 years ago in class, another member made them but I didn't have great will power at the time so I never made them afterwards, but I decided to give them ago and it was so quick. 

Now I did add 1 tsp of crunchie peanut butter but I think that it is totally worth it. 

WeightWatchers Propoints per recipe 13
WeightWatchers Propoints per ball 1

Ingredients 

2 weetabix crushed up
3 Tbl of chocolate spread or 40g of melted Easter egg
1 tsp of crunchie peanut butter

Direction

Melt the peanut butter with the chocolate spread for 30 seconds in the microwave and stir to combine.  Pour over the crushed up weetabix and mix together until fully incorporated.  Shape into 12 balls and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours. 

That's it, your done. 


Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have to!



1 comment:

  1. Oh yummy, just found your blog and made these treat within 2 mins, can't wait for them to be ready, counting down the hours......mmmmm... had to lick the spoon, so worth it! thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete