Friday 22 November 2013

Feeling Saucy for Sunday

Life at the moment is completely hectic and my planning in relation to everything has gone right out the window.  I told you all a while back that my husband's 30th birthday party was on the horizon, well it's next Saturday and my nerves are really getting the better of me. 

I don't know how one is suppose to organise a party and look good on the night.  If it all goes to plan, i'm convinced that I will go asleep once the band starts. 

On top to this, the dress that I bought for it is very different from what I usually wear.  It's shorter, as in it goes above my knee.  You may think that's not short, but for me, who really has the most typical Irish legs, as in pasty white with a constant hint of bruises, this is a challenge. 

Since I started the boxing classes 5 weeks ago, I have not tried on the dress.  Now I know that it fits, but I want to look good and feel good in it.  Not tugging at it and feeling like I wish I had my jeans on me. So here's hoping that this dress performs miracles on the night. 

The funny thing is, on here I am always talking about options when you go to eat, and for the food I have only gone and organised for Chipper food to be available, yes, as In I went into my local chipper and have ordered 60 bags of chips, spice burgers and sausages and if that wasn't enough, I have ordered fresh turn over bread and butter to be there.  So there will be no options for people, alas, there is only so much that one can do and I felt that this was the best option for food when it comes to the wider family and friends being there, so I hope it turns out alright on the night. 

Anyway, with the lack of time that I have at the moment, I have been on Filling and Healthy for the last 2 weeks.  It's just easier for me but I was starting to want a bit of sauce or gravy and my usual gravy wasn't what I really wanted. 

So I was in Aldi last week (seen as I'm there at least twice a week) and I seen these sauces and thought I would pick them up for my other half.  When I got them home, they were really good on Propoints value and they were delicious. 

The onion sauce for beef in beautiful and the whole pack works out at 2 Weight Watchers Propoints and worth every drop of it.  It's so easy, just add water and whisk. 

The Mushroom and bacon sauce is gorgeous, I was having it with pasta and chicken and absolutely delicious and the whole pack works out at 4 WeightWatchers Propoints.

If your on Filling & Healthy and needing a bit of sauce, these are really low and worth it, but even if your on the propoints plan these are delicious. 

On top of that, they were only 49c a pack, there in the specialty areas where the German Christmas food it. 


Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment