Thursday 19 September 2013

Muller Light Coconut chocolate dessert




If you have been to class this week, there is a Muller Light Greek Style Yogurt competition running.

The is a holiday to Athens and all you have to do is text for free?  Total no brainer,  I would love this but then who wouldn't. 


Now I am at goal 1 year 9 months and I start thinking, If I won a holiday in the sun would I be comfortable in a bikini. 

Not really. 

You see before I lost the weight, I imagined that when I got to goal, I would look like Catherine Zeta Jones (I can dream?) curvy in all the right places, slender not skinny, real healthy looking and toned. 

Now some things I cannot change butthe toning is something that I could change but I'm just not comfortable with.  Now I have had 2 kids so there is only so much reversing a person can do. 

It's not that I'm uncomfortable in my skin or that I have the dreaded excess skin.  Don't get me started on that topic.  It's just that I know that if I put my head into it.  I could have that toned body.  It is this notion that has been nagging at me for the last couple of months. 

Today I found myself in Dunnes Stores and they have these toning machines. A thigh toner and a tummy toner.  I have bought them. 

My ambition is to stand in my bikini and not think, I don't care but to think, you aint bad.  Not very ambitions but there you go. 

I have a fridge magnet that says, "I would be unstoppable, If  I could just get started" please tell me that I'm not alone with this journey. 




My plan is, if I win the holiday (again dreaming) that I would be ready in a heart beat to go and could walk around in a bikini and the only bits that wobble, be the right bits. 

I shall keep you all posted with this wobbly bits situation.

Anyway I have made progress with the activity this week.  I climbed up and down the Hell Fire club in less than 45 minutes with the 2 kids, both under 4 and the dog, as well as a good cycle so I thought a small treat was in order.  

I had bought some of these yogurts and I had forgotten how good they were.  Anyway I got thinking that I might stick them into the freezer so I could have then for Ice cream. 

This being me I got carried away and ended up with the most delicious dessert. 

Seriously its 20 seconds of crushing and stirring and that's it.  Pop it into the freezer and 1 and a half hours later, utter deliciousness. 

Weight Watchers Propoints per serving 4
Weight Watchers Propoints per recipe 4
Serves 1 

Ingredients 

1 tube of Muller Light ( I used the Coconut with a hint of vanilla one)
1 Tbl of Rice crispies  
1 99 Flake




Directions

Peel the lid from the yogurt but not all the way.  Break up the flake by crumbling it into the yogurt and give it a stir.  Add the rice crispies and stir again.  Cover with the lid and place in the freezer for 1 and half hours. 

You don't want it frozen solid.  You want it really cold and it be just before it starts to freeze. 

Pure coconut heaven and remember the closing date for the competition is the 29th September.



Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have to!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh that just sounds divine :) I shall defo be making this! Sent my text so fingers crossed for the holiday also ;) And I'm with you on the toning! I'd love to be able to wear a bikini next summer or at some stage. Nearly at goal and I'm toning as I go along just need to shift those lbs :) Good luck hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious! Will def be trying it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum Yum - already freeze yogurt (like you I often get to use by date) but never thought of adding things. Big thank you for idea. Gonna try this out straightaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made these this evening... DELISH! http://instagram.com/p/edPK6xuCls/

    ReplyDelete