Tuesday 30 July 2013

Chocolate Brownie Sundae

Banana ice cream, tangy raspberries and rich chocolate fudge brownie, topped with sweet cherries.  
The best value dessert, for 2 Weight Watchers Propoints. 

What a week.  Have you ever had a week whereby you don't know where you are and all of a sudden your in the middle of it.  I'm having one.  Lack of sleep and an ever busy house makes for you tired gal. 

I'm 4 weeks into being a Weight Watchers leader and I feel that I am somewhat getting the hang of it.  Have any of you tried the Chewy Popcorn bars available at your meeting.


There absolutely gorgeous.  I'm loving them and I already have a recipe for them, so that post will be up real soon. 

Anyhow my busy week has meant that I'm a bit all over the place, so I have decided to a good couple of Filling & Healthy days and I have to say that there absolutely brilliant.  It really does stop me from picking. 

 I just want to remind you all that today is the last day to nominate me for the Irish Blog Awards, so if you would like to click on the link www.blogawardsireland.com and remember that my email address is clairebyrnewwleader@gmail.com.  I have to say a big thank you to all of you that have voted already.  It really does mean a lot to me. 

Back to this Chocolate Brownie Sundae.  I have to admit that I am not the brains behind any of these recipes, because this is an amalgamation of 2 different recipes that work so well together. 

WeightWatchers Propoints per Sundae 2
WeightWatchers Propoints per recipe 50
Serves, the brownies serve 25, the banana ice cream serves 1

Ingredients 

1 box of Chocolate Brownie Mix
1 tin of Black Beans
1 Banana
A handful of raspberries
2 Cherries

Directions

The brownie recipe, I got from www.skinnytaste.com who is probably the queen of Weight Watchers recipes in America.

You literally take one box if Chocolate Brownie mix and one tin of Black Beans.  Take the black beans and rinse them until the run clear.  Clean the tin out and then place them back into the tin and fill with water. 

Then liquidise the tin of cleaned black beans.  Then mix in the chocolate brownie mix and stir until fully incorporated.  Bake for the amount of time given on the instructions. 

Once baked and cooled, divide into 25.  Each piece works out at 2 Weight Watchers Propoints. 



The banana ice cream has been all over facebook pages and it really is lovely. 

It's so simple yet so effective.  Take 1 banana and slice it.  Place in a freezer bag and freeze for at least 2 hours.  Once frozen, remove from freeze and pulse with a liquidiser until creamy. 

Break up the brownie piece and mix with the ice cream.  I placed raspberries at the bottom of the glass and then poured the ice cream brownie mix over it and topped with cherries. 


Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment