Weightwatchers Fruit Meringue
Here comes the sun, yes, in Dublin today it was 18 degrees. You heard me i nearly had to put sun block on, well not quite but it was beautiful, sun shining, lawnmowers going, (not mine) and the smell of (Irish) summer is on the air.
That means that i didn't want to cook today, however, i still needed food and there was my sweet tooth aching and i thought "I need fruit" but it couldn't be all healthy so i mixed it up.
Now i know that this is not a recipe, because everything is store bought and can be served within 15 minutes. I also know that most of you will say that's nothing new, but on the off chance that one of you is only starting off on your journey and is unclear about what level of treats one could have while doing Weightwatchers, here's one that might help you out.
Weightwatchers Propoints per recipe 8
Weightwatchers Propoints per serving 4
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Store bought Meringue nests, I bought these in Lidl
- 2 pots Greek style low fat yogurt, each pot is 2 Propoints but you could swap this for a yogurt with a Weightwatchers Propoints value of 1 for a 3 Pr
- 2 Flake 99
- Fruit mixture of choice
- Place store bought meringue nest on a plate Divide 1 yogurt pot between the 2 nests
- Chop the fruit to your liking and add on top of the nests
3.Divide another pot between the 2 meringues on top of the fruit
4. Sprinkle a flake 99 over each nest
Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have too!
Nutrition Info (per serving)