BBQ Spare Ribs with Wedges and Sweet Chili Dip Weightwatchers Style for 12 Weightwatchers Pro Points
Well ive not been on for a while due to all the festivities and work and so on but im back and boy is this delicious.
This is my ultimate fat food succulent spicy bbq ribs, crisp wedges and a creamy sweet dip for both, yum.
This is summer food in Ireland whereby its summer but raining and the BBQ is temporarily cancelled, well these are done in the oven but they are delicious, very spicy but delicious.
If your not into your meat being too spicy adapt this to suit your own taste.
Weightwatchers Pro Points Per Serving 12
Weightwatchers Pro Points Per Recipe 60
Preparation Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
500 grams Pork, spareribs, cooked, lean only eaten
1 serving, 2 tbsp Sauce, barbecue
1 tsp Spices, chili powder
1 tsp, whole Spices, cumin powder
1 tsp Spices, paprika
2 tablespoons Sugar, brown
1 tbsp Spices, garlic powder
1 tsp, ground Spices, oregano, dried
5 Potato, medium Potato, flesh and skin, raw
11 spray Oil, Such as Flora cooking spray, original
30 grams Cheese, cream, light such as Philadelphia Extra Light
2 tablespoons Sauce, Sweet chili sauce, bottled
2 teaspoons Salt
1/4 tsp, ground White pepper
For the Ribs
- Combine all dry spices and brown sugar together
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 2
- Take half the mixture and spread over the underside of the ribs
- Turn the ribs and base the topside of the ribs
- Cover a baking tray with tin foil and place the ribs on top
- Place the ribs uncovered in the oven for 2 hours
- Remove the ribs from oven, spread the BBQ sauce along the top side of the ribs
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven at gas mark 3 for another 2 hours
For the Wedges
- 30 minutes before the ribs are due; clean the potatoes slice them with the skins on
- Mist with a little spray oil and salt and cracked black pepper
- Place into an actifry for 30 minutes
For the Sauce
- Empty a small tube of Philadelphia extra light into a small serving dish and the spread 2 Tbl of sweet chili sauce on top
Serve 100g of ribs, roughly 5 small ribs with 1 potato worth of wedges with the dip for sharing
Enjoy the Niptuck way so you don’t have too!
Nutrition Info (per serving)