Monday 2 December 2013

For your MistleGlow


It's officially the silly season and I have to tell you that I started it with a bang.

Firstly I attended my first ever WeightWatchers Christmas party and it was a blast, I then went on to my husbands 30th birthday party. 

My husband and I 
The Weight Watchers Leaders party was such a good laugh and I got to meet so many gorgeous leaders. 

Catherine Flanagan won Leader of the year and Jennifer McCann won new leader of the year and boy did they deserve it. 

It was actually lovely to see all of the leaders and just how passionate they all were about their members and what they do, but also some of them have maintained their weight loss for over 25 years. 

My husbands 30th happened with a bang.  Thankfully the cake was gorgeous but never in my life will I ever bake a big birthday cake again.  I thought my nerves were going to snap. 



It was sponge, chocolate and biscuit.  Nothing at all WeightWatchers friendly as was the chipper food and then the usual shenanigance that parties bring, but it was a special weekend. 

I have to tell you, it was a great night.  The band were brilliant.  It was the Last Waltz Tribute Band and they were amazing and I would have danced the night away had I not been wearing Taxi shoes.  

Taxi shoes meaning, they were made for sitting in and looking pretty rather than walking in and I also have hereditary ugly feet syndrome so that didn't help. 

My clerk and I, between us we have lost 12 stone 1 pound
 Now this post is not a recipe for food, as I am sure that there is a whole load of recipes now at the moment.  This is rather about about feeling good about the outside aswel as the inside. 

I don't know it anyone else gets that grey dull skin look during the winter and I suppose it's to do with the fact that we are completely covered up and snuggled up to keep warm. 

I got this off of Pinterest a good while ago and there was lots of variation but I tried this because I love a real good exfoliate.  This one really gets rid of dead skin and I really feel like my skin is silky smooth and fresh after doing it. 

Also, store bought one's cost a fortune for a good one.  This cost me E8.00 and it last me for a long time. 

So with the silly season upon us, I felt is was important to let ourselves shine on the outside aswel as the inside.  Weight loss can be a slow process and sometimes we just need to feel good about ourselves no matter what stage of our weight loss journey we are at. 

On the upside, you can't eat this, therefore there is no Propoints used in this. 

Ingredients 

4 Tbl of coconut oil
4 Tbl of sugar

Direction 

Combine the ingredients and stir until fully incorporated.  Using an exfoliant glove, rub all over your body, paying extra attention to your elbows, knees and arms. 

Wash off with warm warm. 

Allow yourself to sparkle this Christmas. 


Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have to!

1 comment:

  1. You looked gorgeous (I don't know why you were worried about that dress it was made for you!)

    ReplyDelete