Friday 7 June 2013

BBQ Banana & Chocolate

A 2 WeightWatchers Propoint dessert made on the BBQ.   2 ingredients and that's it. 
It's summer and I'm loving it.  I feel like I really needed the sun and the heat after such a long Winter.  I have to say that I am also loving the smell of BBQ wafting all over the place, no matter where you are. 

Now I have to say that I have been fairly good food wise over the last couple of days.  I have propointed my food.  I went low propoint burgers, chicken breasts marinated in homemade sauce or sprinkled with seasonings, fish with lemon and seasonings.  The main down fall with me is dessert. 

Then I found this in a small camping book that I got when I was on my holidays last month in England and I knew that I had to try it.  

It was called Belly Button Banana, so I will stick with the original name and leave it at that. 

WeightWatchers Propoints per serving 2
WeightWatchers Propoints per recipe 2
Serves 1

Ingredients

1 Banana
1 Pack of fun size Chocolate Buttons

Directions

Peel one layer of the banana, ensuring that most of it is still in the skin and still in tact.  Knife the banana, but you don't want the knife to go all the way through, just into the middle.  

Push the buttons into the knife slices and cover with the peeled part of the banana, so as to make it whole again. 

Cover with tin foil. 

As your finished cooking all of the main meals, place the parceled banana on the BBQ.  Wait for about 25-30 minutes until it feels squishy to touch and then it's ready. 

Open the foil, peel back the skin and eat the melted chocolate banana with a spoon. 

I ate mine with a shorties biscuit for 1 extra propoint but it was definitely worth it. 


Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment