Friday 3 May 2013

Weight Watchers Food Finds



Here's some of the best food finds this week.


Sweet Treats
I bought these in Aldi, I can't remember the exact price but I do know that they were under E2.00.  

Each one has a Pro Points value of 2.  There individually wrapped and I was really satisfied after one.  They look small but they definitely fill the choc craving. 


Short Bread Biscuits



I love these biscuits.  Not only are they delicious on their own, but to sprinkle over Ice cream is heaven.  I actually bought the Shorties in Supervalu.  For 1 Shortie is 1 Weight Watchers Pro Point and 2 works out at 3 Pro Propoints.  If you like short bread and miss it, definitely try these out. 

Crackers about crackers?



I am.  I love salty crackers, Tuc or anything like that but they actually work out quite high in Pro Points.  I bought these in Aldi.  They are little packs of 6 crackers in the pack and each pack has a Pro Points value of 3 and there are 6 crackers in each pack.  These are well worth it. 

Salad Dressings




Yes, we are nearing that time of year where we might actually get to eat salad.  I got these in Dunnes Stores. for 2 Tbl works out at 1 Weight Watchers Propoints so really good value.  There is also a Ceaser Salad and and an Italian Dressing one. 


Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have to!

16 comments:

  1. This site in FANTASTIC and I'm just after returning to weight watchers and as a person who is struggling to lose a few stone I find you an inspiration so Thank You! Keep up the good work, I love reading your blogs and updates!
    Jillian O'Sullivan from Cork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello jillian, thank you so much, I really am delighted when people relate to what I'm saying. You'll get there, I'm going to climb carountoohil on April 29th. You should join us. Trust me in definitely a beginner with mountains so we would all be in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I stumbled across your blog on the weight watcher magazine and every week since I read it. Thank you so much for all your hints and tips. I find your blog as good as a WW meeting. I have tried a load of your recipes. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anon thanks do much, I'm so glad you find the blog helpful. If I can be of any help just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi .I love your blog! Started back today after putting on a stone so I am using this site ss my motivation.thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the blog is helping to motivate you and that you like it and I hope I can continue to motivate you

      Delete
    2. Down a pound this week but happy as had a weekend away for our wedding anniversary! Thanks again for the kickstart ♥

      Delete
  6. Thanks. Have just rejoined and am trying to get motivated. Love ur blog. Great plan. Keep up the good work girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niptuck what a Fantastic blog, brilliant tips and recipes thank you so much for this. Trying so hard to loose weight this is really going to help. Found it today and have it saved in my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it and I hope I can be of some help, good luck with the weightloss

      Delete
  8. I HAVE JUST STARTED W.W.I THINK UR NIPTUCK BLOG IS GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the blog and I hope you find it helpful

      Delete
  9. Brilliant, brilliant and brilliant! As a chocaholic and foody your blog is a life saver. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it and hope it helps

      Delete
  10. Thanks for all your help keeping me on the ww road I love the new ideas I see on your blog & that you pro point everything really helps I can just check your blogs when I'm out shopping & immediately know the pp of the lovely treats thanks nip tuck

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog I love to see what new things you have found out for us like the Aldi Breakfast bars 2 for 3 pro points just brillant thanks.

    ReplyDelete