Thursday 18 July 2013

Cocktails




Do you like Pina Colada? Well yes but I prefer a Mojito if its going!


Summer's here.  If and when I'm on holidays I love to drink a cocktail or 2 as a holiday treat. 

I have never pro pointed them before, because its so rare that I have them that its usually as a real treat.  Although I know that in TGI Fridays and Captain Americas, cocktails are a major selling point. 

So if memoirs of Tom Cruise shaking a cocktail mixer on a beautiful Island singing "run for the shelter of your love" is your holiday treat or just a night out here's the low down on what they'll cost you.  Propoints Wise.

I think in this situation, I would rather be stirred than shaken.

I got all of the information from www.weightwatchers.co.uk and I've started with the lowest pro pointed drinks to the highest. 



3 Propoints 

Vodka Tonic 250ml 

4 Propoints 

Rum & Coke 250ml 
Jack & Coke 200ml 
Gin & Tonic 250ml 
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri 190ml 
Bloody Mary 250ml 


5 Propoints

Screwdriver 150ml

6 Propoints

Pina Colada 150ml
Martini 150ml
Mojito 250 ml
Martini 150ml
Cosmopolitan 150ml
Margarita 250ml 

7 Propoints 

White Russian 200ml

Long Island Ice Tea 180ml



8 Propoints 

Sex on the Beach 200ml
Manhattan 130 ml




10 Propoints 

Mai Tai 320 ml

11 Propoints 

Frozen Mudslide 360ml




Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have too!





1 comment:

  1. Good information here. Thanks for sharing. I have used a couple of soy protein powders and quite liked them.


    Eg Thai massage Sydney

    ReplyDelete