Tuesday 13 March 2012

Thank You to the Silver Granite Weightwatchers ladies

Thank You to the Silver Granite Weightwatchers ladies



Well tonight i went up to talk to my Weightwatchers Leaders other class tonight because ive reached goal and it was a brilliant experience.  The women were brilliant.  Actually 1 woman came back in between classes and gave me a bouquet of flowers and a card.  It was one of the nicest things that ever happened to me and this woman had lost a considerable amount of weight to match my journey.  So i just want to say to all the ladies in the Silver Granite class.  Thank you for making me feel real welcome and at ease because i was so nervous. 

Also i want to thank my Weightwatchers Leader Michelle because you are the best.  If anyone can inspire you to loose weight its this woman.  Ive very lucky that i met her because she has helped me change my life. 

xxx Cc

No comments:

Post a Comment