Wednesday 15 February 2012


Well here it is?

 I reached GOAL today

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!



So this took 5 long years of Blood, Sweat and Tears, and there were lots of all 3 of them.  With having children while doing Weightwatchers, holidays, parties, wedding, you name it.  Well i still managed to maintain a great lifestyle while loosing weight and here today i reached the Goal that i have aimed for.  Im actually really proud of myself.


I often wondering when the other members in the seats around me would reach goal, what made them different than me or anyone else in the room and tonight i realized what it is,


P E R S I S T A N C E


The only thing different is that we stuck with it even when we were up 7LB in a week (music festival) of the weeks we are really good and well the scales says otherwise, stick with it.  It really does work and i also have a fantastic leader as well as great members in the class.


So if your still on your journey, keep with it, good luck, and i hope i can help some of you along the way xxx Skinny CC 

No comments:

Post a Comment