Sunday 29 December 2013

New Years Celebtration Food Finds

Well Christmas is over for another year.  I actually had a really lovely chill out family time and I have to say that it was much needed. 

However, I weighed myself today and I am up 6 pounds, yes 6.  I really enjoyed it though so I am not going to worry about it at all.  I always use this as a reminder of how quick I can put weight on, and January always reminds me of how slowly it comes off, but it does come off, so I will just bare that in mind. 

People on facebook had pictures up of beautiful table settings and Christmas dinners.  I have to admit, I am not really one for ceremony when it comes to the Christmas meal.  I work in the health service, so just the idea of not being in work on Christmas just makes me want to sit on the sofa and watch movies. 

Santy was very good to me this year as he always is. 

Displaying IMAG1575.jpg

Boxing Gloves.  I know, slightly odd but I really am loving the boxing classes.  

It's not boxercise, it's just boxing in my local boxing club but it really does get you fit, unless like me you eat a whole pack of snowballs, but again, January will be here soon enough so I will worry about that in a few days time.   

Please ignore the crazy picture of me above. Christmas morning and clothes that I'm still very unsure that I should have worn does not make for the best picture, but that's me. 

As of now, I am back on track and I am going to start the leaders version of Simple Start on the 1st of January and by heck is it needed.  

I will be on Filling and Healthy until then but I know that New Years will make this a little tricky.  So, today I went shopping and got a few things that will be handy.  

Most of my family come to my house for new years.  Now it's not a big party, it's more of a chill out night with nibbles and good company.  So here is what I will be having on the table come the big night. 

All of the following I bought in Tesco in Ballyfermot which are now selling the WeightWatchers Thick Cream. 

Displaying IMAG1506.jpg

1 Propoint for 1 piece or 3 Propoints for 2 pieces but they look good.

Displaying IMAG1505.jpg

These look delicious and each on is 2 propoints and I cannot wait to try these.


1 Propoint each.


1 Propoint each


2 Propoints each and they look delicious.
These are gorgeous and it was one of my members that told me about them.  They are actually like proper crisps however, each bag is 2 propoints and the are less than E2.00 for a 6 pack.  Seriously, these are what you need to be getting because they are also great to use with dips aswel, especially the sweet chili. 

Well these are my top party buys and my last Food Finds post of 2013.  This time of year is hard for all of us WeightWatchers, but it is a celebration so if food is how you celebrate, enjoy it, move on.  You never know what 2014 will have in store for you. 

Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment