Monday 30 July 2012

Strawberries and Chocolate Sauce



Im so lazy with the Olympics on tv.  I know it should give me motivation but i find myself glued to the tv watching the diving and kayaking and swimming.  In all of these games there is a lot of incredibly fit young men and it has not helped move me from the sofa at all.

Also Mondays in my house are a backwards day whereby we dont function as we usually do.  At 3 o clock today, i got the slump and really needed a pic me up and i had strawberries, as per usual i have to have something more naughty than nice on top and i found little tubes of Choccy Philly.

Perfect i thought.  I have found more uses for this choccy philly than i thought possible and i plan on using it a lot more.

So if your looking for something really quick and tasty with a touch of healthy, try this Olympian.

Weightwatchers Propoints per Recipe 2
Weightwatchers Propoints per Serving 1
Serves 2

Ingredients

A punnet of Strawberries, i like mine dark red as i always find that's when there at their sweatest
1 Mini tube of Choccy Philly

Directions

Wash, and clean strawberries and remove the green.  Place the mini tube, cover off, into the microwave for 15 seconds.

Dip each strawberry into the chocolate until its all used up.  Place strawberries into the fridge for 10 minutes until entirely cooled.

Serve and enjoy.



Enjoy the Niptuck way, so you don't have too!


2 comments:

  1. I love strawberries and other types of berries very much. Your recipe is just what i needed to serve my berries in a different manner. I have to try this recipe right away and i am sure my kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be messy with kids but it's a family treat. Let me know how you get on:-)

    ReplyDelete